|Top 10 Reasons to Choose Us For Your Painting Project||
“When I say the words “You made my day” It comes from my heart. The reality of seeing our home come back together when your guys started patching and taping – scraping sanding and painting was the best experience ever.”
~ L.P. – Mississauga
“It’s far better to buy a wonderful company at a fair price than a fair company at a wonderful price.”
~ Warren Buffett
9. Top Name Brand Paints You Can Trust…
8. Specialists in ColourWorks Home Resale Makeovers…
Putting your home on the market? With our FREE exclusive in-home consultation you can take advantage of our proven track record to:
- maximize your decorating & repair budget
- get you the highest return on your renovation investment.
- maximize your final sale price.
- save money knowing where and what NOT to paint.
- all included with your project FREE!
7. Safety & Security…
- Up to $5,000,000 Commercial Liability Insurance.
- WSIB coverage.
6. Expert knowledge and service on the job every day…
- Once we start, we stay on the job until it’s done – no unnecessary absences to “look after other jobs”.
- At the helm – Over 20 years experience in professional residential and commercial painting and decorating services.
- On the job – Project managers have no less than 10 proven years painting.
- All are full time year round painting professionals selected for their ability to deliver consistent quality standards.
- All are experts in paint products and application including the latest eco-friendly coatings.
5. Honest, Ethical and Fair Assessment of Your Project…
- NO “surprises” – what we quote is all that you pay!
- NO “low-ball quotes” – unlike other painters we’ve all heard the horror stories about, we will never under value the estimate to get your business only to pad the bill later with “extras” the estimator knew had to be done in the first place.
- We won’t sell you services you don’t need. If priming isn’t needed before painting, we won’t sell you that prime coat. If your water-damaged drywall can be repaired rather than being replaced, we won’t sell you on replacement.
- We won’t promise what we can’t deliver – need your painting done in a hurry? We can deliver! Unless, we can’t. In some cases, we simply can’t meet your schedule request but we’ll tell you that upfront so you’ll never be caught short on our account.
- In short, our assessments and estimates give you a detailed thorough and professional appraisal of everything you need to get the areas you want painted up to how you want them be… and NONE of what you don’t need. All at the best price!
4. You’ll Always Get More Than You Pay For…
- Free estimates.
- Free colour consultations.
- Free “staging” consultation to get you the highest return when selling your home.
- Every job comes with our policy of “something more than you pay for”.
3. CLEAN! CLEAN! CLEAN!
Even the most beautiful paint job misses the “WOW factor” if there’s dust and paint spatter left behind. We promise beautiful AND clean work in writing!
2. Painting Industry Leader…
Bound by the Painting and Decorating Industry Standards set by the organization that wrote them. We also play an active role in the evolution and development of new Industry Standards with the advancement of technology and applications.
5-Star ServiceMagic Certified Contractor
Trusted and recommended by our customers through North America’s largest online contracting referral service.
Better Business Bureau Accredited Contractor
Trusted and proven record of customer care, confidence and service.
1. Guaranteed Performance…
- Guaranteed detailed written estimates to suit your budget – We’ll work with you directly to assess your painting project and tailor a plan to meet your needs and your budget without resorting to shady “low-balling” practices like hidden details with “surprise” costs.
- Guaranteed customer approval – Once our painters have carefully reviewed their work for possible imperfections, you’re invited to walk through the job with the project manager to make sure you’re completely satisfied. Any concerns will be addressed and corrected immediately on the spot or at your earliest convenience. Once you’re completely satisfied with the completed work, you’ll be asked to fill out and sign our brief Project Completion and Satisfaction Form.
- Guaranteed workmanship – if we didn’t do it right the first time, we’ll make it right hassle-free for 2 full years (residential).