Worn out cabinets is a mess. Demolishing the kitchen, bathroom and cabinet prefacing are not easy tasks. Rust oleum 263231 cabinet transformation kits are an easy DIY project which can simply transform your worn out cabinets without any bigger cost and demolition. It is the best and easiest way to transform old and outdated cabinets.
This kitchen or bathroom transformation project is a budget friendly. This ultimate kitchen redo can give a totally thrashed look to your cabinets and no one will believe that you have not replaced them.
It is like a simple paint which is applied in 4 major steps.
- First of all you de gloss and clean the heavily soiled cabinet. You can use soap and water to clean it.
- After 1 hour of de glossing, apply 2 coats of bond coal using 2-inch synthetic brush. Apply both the coats in a gap of 2-3 hours.
- After this, apply decorative glaze. Remove the extra glaze using a cloth and let it dry.
- Apply protective coat at last and let it dry for 12 hours.
There should be a gap of 8 hours before the application of 8 hours. The new-look of your cabinets can simply mesmerize you.
This kitchen cabinet makeover kit is ideal for melamine, laminate, wood and metal cabinetry. The DIY rustoleum transformation kit requires no stripping, priming or sanding. One 102-square-foot-kit is sufficient for kitchen bath vanities and furniture. The kit is known to provide beautiful and professional results.
Rustoleum cabinet transformation kit is durable and easy to use. The cabinet coating system will transform your kitchen in a magnificent and beautiful matter.
Always follow the instruction manual properly to avail the best out of this kit.
- The base coat of the rustoleum kit is pretty thick. It covers the surface really well specially with double coats.
- Perfect products to update your kitchen, rustoleum transformation kit create a miracle and do wonders if your transformation kit is cosmetically ugly only.
- It provides an ultimate glaze to your cabinets.
- Rustoleum cabinet transformation kit is super easy to use. You just need to spare 2-3 days and work is done.
- The easy to apply paint for kitchen countertop kit is an ultimate kitchen redo. This is the most budgeted option available in the market. You will end up saving lots of money.
- Rustoleum transformation kit holds up your cabinets really well. It does not fade or chip off with time. The color stays true for longer interval of time.
- Never use the top coat of the transformation kit. It dulls the overall look of your cabinets. It gives a ridiculous look to your kitchen.
- The coating takes lots of time to dry up. It may take 7-10 days to finish.
- Ugly areas of smudging are always left in between. Reapplication of base coat also creates a smudge on the surface.
- You need to buy excellent quality brush to achieve the best results.
- The coating scratches so easily.